Welcome to document warehouse of Subiz – a live chat tool which is designed to boost sales and gain the customer experience for e-commerce website. If this is the first time you’ve used Subiz, we recommend you to read these pages. You’ll find out the reason why you use our service.
Requirements, Registration and Logging in
Subiz is a cloud-based software so all you need is a website to integrate our live chat tool.
- Firefox (version 2.0 and higher)
- Safari (version 5.0 and higher)
- Chrome (version 3.0 and higher)
|Firefox(Windows, Ubuntu và Mac)||http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/upgrade.html|
|Safari(Windows và Mac)||http://www.apple.com/safari/download/|
|Google Chrome(Windows, Ubuntu và Mac)||http://www.google.com/chrome/|
How to register an Subiz account?
- Go to http://subiz.com
- Click ‘Get started’
- Fill in the form
- Verify the registration by clicking into link in sent email
Have I finished the registration?
Yes. Your registration has just been completed. Let’s log into Dashboard and Integrate chat widget onto website.
How to integrate Subiz into website
After logging into Dashboard, you will see a pop-up like the picture below:
Another way to get Subiz’s embed code:
- Click ‘Settings’
- Choose Installation
- Copy the embed code and paste into website’s source code file before </head>.
Read more about other platforms (Joomla, wordpress…)
Open your website, Subiz’s chat widget will show up at the bottom of the right corner.
How does Subiz live chat work?
Subiz includes 2 parts:
- Dashboard page: This is where you log in to chat and monitor your website’s visitors. All information will be displayed in Dashboard page.
Notice: Dashboard is web-based application. If you want to use standalone application to chat, there are also some IM Clients that supports Subiz on both PC and mobile phones.
- Chat widget for visitors.
When visitors come to your website, they will have conversation via integrated chat window on website.
A conversation can be started by visitors or agent. If agent want to proactively chat to visitors, he/she just needs to click into visitor’s ID or name on Dashboard and send message.
Start a conversation with visitors
To begin a chat, you have to pay attention to your Status
- Available: This means you’re online and ready for a new request chat. The chat widget will be online mode on your website.
- Away: This means you’re currently busy, you still see visitors and proactively chat with them. But on website, the chat widget will be offline mode. In case, you belong to a department, visitors won’t see your department in the drop-down list.
Once you’ve got new request chat, a desktop notification will appear at the corner of your screen. Click into the pop-up to jump to chat window on the dashboard page.
Type message and press Enter to answer request chat.
Read more about tips for beginners