While using Trigger feature, there are something you need to know about it:
- Trigger is premium feature which is only supported in Premium or Trial accounts
- In Standard plan, you can create 3 triggers in maximum. In Advanced plan, you can use unlimited number of trigger.
- If you select “Fire only once per visitor”: Trigger will be executed once only during a visit
- If you change any parameter in Trigger, the changes will be applied in the next visit for all visitors who are browsing on website.
- Click into (+) to add more condition or action
- In one visit, Trigger implements auto invitation action once only
- In case a visitor’s information meets the conditions of more than one trigger, then Subiz will execute the trigger that was created earlier based on the trigger list.
You set 2 triggers :
- Trigger 1: Auto invite visitors who browsed at least 1 page
- Trigger 2: Auto invite visitors who come to a certain page URL (for example: Payment page)
So when a visitor’s information meets both 2 conditions (Visitor page count >= 1 and page URL equals to abc.com/payment.html), Trigger 1 will be executed.