We recommend using Adium with Subiz as it lets you log in using multiple screen names simultaneously, separating business and personal chats for example.
- Click link to download Adium to your laptop.
- Installing it
Add Subiz account
- Open Adium > Click into Menu Adium at the top right coner
- Choose Preferences > Accounts
- You will see icon to Add accounts > Jabber (XMPP)
- Type your JID and password
- Jabber ID: Your username + @subiz.com. For instance: Your username is anna123
So your JID will be: email@example.com
- Password: Your Subiz account’s password
Ater finishing setting up, you can choose Available status to start being online and receive chat request from visitors