Table of contents
What is a visitor?
- Active Visitors: People who are opening your website and taking some actions like read, click, scroll mouse…)
- Idle Visitors: People who has opened your website but inactivate around 5 minutes
Sum of these two visitors’ types is the number of online visitors who are browsing your website at a certain time.
Subiz live chat software allows you to gather loads of important details that will help you gain crucial insights about your visitors and their behavior when they are on your website. Here is the details that you can know about visitors:
- Time on site
- Type: New or Return
- Location: Country and City where visitor is accessing from. It’s identified basing on IP address.
- Label: This information is displayed only when you set label action in Trigger.
- Looking: The page (or very last page) which visitor takes an action
- Referred: Referring pages where visitors come from.
- Already looked: Pages that your visitors have already viewd on your website.
- IP: Visitor’s IP address.
- OS: Operating System of accessing device.
- Chat history: In case a visitor has visited your website and chatted with agents, chat history will be stored at the chat window of dashboard for agent reviewing.
Update and store visitor information
Subiz uses real-time technology to update visitor information. Those contact details will be stored in Subiz database depends on your package (3 months with Standard package and 6 months in Advanced).